We’ve produced an updated version of our guide to the effective specification of acoustic fencing panels for those seeking to reduce the impact of noise from roads, railways, and industrial or commercial activity.
Ransford’s acoustic fencing panels fulfil key specification criteria by being:
• independently tested to recognised standards
using accurate panel density measurements
• value engineered using advanced sawmill
• proven in use near roads, railways and
manufacturing and distribution facilities
• available in both reflective and absorbent
• aesthetically pleasing
• fully compliant with Highways Agency Standards
• made in the UK from sustainable, FSC Certified,
• manufactured by a rural-based enterprise
providing important employment and other
opportunities both in the forest and in the sawmill
Please contact one of our sales team for a copy of the guide.